Frozen Soufflé with
Hot Raspberry Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 5 macaroons, crumbled
- 1 cup orange juice, divided
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 quart fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons water
- Sugar to taste
- Soften ice cream and stir in macaroon pieces and 1/2 cup orange juice.
- Whip cream
until stiff peaks form and gently fold into ice cream mixture. Transfer to a 6-cup
mold and sprinkle with almonds and confectioners' sugar. Cover and freeze 6
to 8 hours or overnight.
- Before serving prepare sauce by simmering raspberries in 3 tablespoons water
until soft but not mushy. Add sugar to taste.
- Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup orange juice.
- To unmold soufflé, wring a clean dish towel out in very hot water.
- Wrap towel around outside of mold for 5 or 6 seconds.
- Loosen edge and turn out onto cold platter.
- Serve with hot sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes