Frozen Strawberry Delight
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
- Pour into an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan; freeze.
- Spoon into individual dessert dishes to serve.
Yields 4 to 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes