Frozen Strawberry Margarita Dessert
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries with syrup, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped, or Cool Whip
- Crust: In small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Press mixture firmly
into bottom of ungreased 8- or 9-inch springform pan or pie pan.
- Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Filling: In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, tequila
and liqueur; beat until smooth.
- Add strawberries; beat at low speed until well blended.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour over crust.
- Freeze at least 5 hours or until firm.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store in the freezer.