Granola-Ice Cream Squares
- 4 cups granola
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup caramel or chocolate ice cream topping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of granola in ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Cut ice cream into about 1-inch slices.
- Place on granola in pan. Let stand until slightly softened. Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining granola.
- Cover and freeze until firm, about 5 hours.
- Serve with additional topping if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes