Hello Dolly Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 8 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 scoops chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, crumbs and brown sugar. Mix thoroughly. Press
onto bottom of a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over crust. Sprinkle chocolate chips over pecans.
- Sprinkle coconut over the chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips over coconut.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the pan and cool completely.
- Slice into 8 equal pieces.
- Place one piece of the bar cookie on four individual plates.
- Place two scoops of ice cream on top of each bar cookie.
- Top the ice cream with the remaining cookies.
- Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
Makes 4 servings.
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 8/1/2001 5:08 pm.