Ice Cream Cookiewiches
You will love the convenience of making this delicious ice cream treat!
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough or NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Brownie Bites Bar Dough*
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups Vanilla, Chocolate Chip Mint or any other flavor DREYER’S® or EDY’S® SLOW CHURNED™ Light Ice Cream, slightly softened
- Prepare cookies according to package directions. Cool on baking sheets for 1
minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place 1 tablespoon ice cream on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side of
second cookie to make a sandwich.
- Wrap each tightly in plastic wrap or place in freezable container.
- Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Yield: 20 sandwiches
* Make a platter of these sandwiches by baking up a few packages
of our refrigerated Mini Cookie Bar Doughs and use a variety of DREYER’S® or EDY’S
SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream products.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.