Ice Cream Dessert
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick oatmeal
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 jar caramel topping
- 1 jar hot fudge topping
- Remove ice cream from freezer to soften while preparing the base.
- Combine brown sugar, oatmeal, pecans, flour and margarine, and spread on a cookie
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While hot, crumble half of the mixture onto the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Drizzle the entire jar of caramel topping over the cookie mixture.
- Spread the ice cream over the caramel.
- Top with remaining cookie mixture and 1 jar of hot fudge topping.
- Freeze until serving time.