Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Cut one ice cream sandwich in half. Place one whole and one half sandwich along
a short side of an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Arrange eight sandwiches in opposite direction in the pan.
- Spread with half of the whipped topping.
- Spoon fudge topping by teaspoonsful onto whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup peanuts.
- Repeat layers with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping
and peanuts (pan will be full).
- Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 12 to 15 servings