Ice Cream Tacos
- 8 frozen round waffles, thawed
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Warm (don't toast!) the waffles. While still warm, gently fold each waffle
in half, like a taco shell.
- Place waffles in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, squeezing
them into tight rows so they retain their new shape.
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream and marshmallows until well mixed, then
evenly scoop into the waffle "shells."
- Spoon the fudge sauce over the
ice cream and top each with a cherry.
- Cover the tacos and freeze until firm.
- Serve, or keep frozen until ready to serve.
Yields: 8 tacos
Go wild! Add any of your other favorite toppings, like maybe flaked coconut
with green food color to look like shredded lettuce.
Posted by Lisabug at Recipe Goldmine 6/25/01 2:29:49 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes