Lemon-Lime Daiquiri Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups lemon or lime sherbet, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- Line 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with foil. Spoon sherbet into prepared pan; spread to
form an even layer in pan.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese spread in large bowl with wire whisk until creamy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and lime juice, beating until well blended.
- Stir in whipped topping; spread over sherbet layer in pan.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 12 slices to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes