Prepare this one the day before serving!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Crust: Put into a 9 x 13-inch pan. Reserve some for sprinkling on top.
- Filling: Drain pineapple thoroughly; set aside.
- Beat Cool Whip, lemonade and milk until very stiff.
- Fold in pineapple and nuts and put over crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Serve with fresh sugared strawberries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes