Macadamia Cheesecake Pie on a Stick
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8-inch) cheesecake
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 8 wooden craft sticks
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Cut the cheesecake into 8 equal wedges. Make a 1/4-inch horizontal slit in the
center back of the crust of each slice of cheesecake with the tip of a knife. Insert
a wooden craft stick through the slit, halfway into each slice.
- Place the slices on the baking sheet; cover, and freeze overnight.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and shortening over low heat,
- Remove from the heat and spoon over the frozen cheesecake slices,
coating completely and allowing the excess chocolate to drip back into the saucepan.
- Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle 1 tablespoon macadamia nuts over the top
of each slice then return the slices to the baking sheet; freeze for 1 hour, or
until the chocolate and cheesecake are frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes