- 1 cup finely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Zest and juice from 1 large lime
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- Mix pretzel crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of plastic wrap-lined 9-inch
round pan. Freeze until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, zest, juice and mint in medium bowl with mixer until
- Whisk in 1 1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spoon over crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
total time 4 hr 15 min | prep 15 min | 10 servings
Pina Colada Freeze: Omit lime zest, juice and mint. Add 1 (8 ounce)
can DOLE Crushed Pineapple in juice and 1/4 cup toasted BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut to
cream cheese mixture with the COOL WHIP. Garnish with additional coconut, if desired.
Dessert can be stored in freezer up to 24 hours before serving.
DOLE is a registered trademark of Dole Food Company, Inc.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Kraft Foods
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes