- 1 small package Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 can fudge topping
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Crush Oreo cookies and mix with soft butter. Press 3/4 of mixture into 9 x 13
- Spread softened ice cream over crumb mixture and freeze.
- Spread with fudge topping, peanuts and Cool Whip, then remaining crumb mix.
This keeps well.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.