As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small package Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 can fudge topping
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Crush Oreo cookies and mix with soft butter. Press 3/4 of mixture into 9 x 13
- Spread softened ice cream over crumb mixture and freeze.
- Spread with fudge topping, peanuts and Cool Whip, then remaining crumb mix.
- Freeze and serve.
This keeps well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes