- Butter or margarine for greasing 4 individual ramekins
- 4 slices (1 1/2 to 2-inch diameter) slices from pre-made tube chocolate chip cookie dough (or 4 scoops - 2 tablespoons each) homemade dough
- 1 (6 ounce) jar chocolate fudge sauce or syrup
- 1 pint vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 can whipped cream
- Toppings of choice - nuts, sauce, cherries, butterscotch sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put 2 tablespoons of dough into each ramekin. Flatten dough slightly.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. The dough will expand to the edges while baking. Top of cookies
will be slightly doughy-looking. Do not over-bake!
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat the fudge sauce when ready to serve.
- Put a large scoop of ice cream on top of each cookie in the ramekins.
- Drizzle fudge sauce over ice cream and squirt whipped
cream around the ice cream.
- Top with toppings of choice.
Source: San Antonio Express News
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes