- 27 ladyfingers, split
- 3 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened and divided
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Syrup
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup water, divided
- 5 1/4 cups light frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Strawberry Syrup
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Sliced strawberries (optional)
- Line 9-inch springform pan with foil; place ladyfingers, cut sides in, to fit
on bottom and around sides of prepared pan.
- In small bowl, beat half of cream cheese until fluffy; gradually blend in chocolate
syrup and 1/3 cup water until smooth.
- Fold in 2 1/2 cups topping until blended;
spread evenly over ladyfingers.
- Cut rounded ends off remaining ladyfingers; place
to fit over top of chocolate layer.
- In small bowl, beat remaining half of cream cheese until fluffy; gradually blend
in strawberry syrup and remaining 1/4 cup water.
- Fold in remaining 2 3/4 cups topping
until blended; spread evenly over ladyfingers.
- Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Remove foil; garnish with whipped topping and sliced strawberries, if desired.
- Serve frozen, cut into slices.
Makes 12 to 16 servings.