Nutty Buddy on a Stick
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped and roasted
- 1/2 cup fudge topping
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Creme
- Nutty Buddy: Put 1 tablespoon peanuts in bottom of a 5 ounce paper cup.
- Pour 1 tablespoon fudge topping over peanuts.
- Spoon in 1/4 cup of ice cream.
- Insert a wooden stick in center and freeze.
- Fudge Topping: Melt chocolate chips in small saucepan over very low heat.
- When chocolate is melted, stir in milk, peanut butter and Marshmallow Creme.