- 25 to 28 Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
cup peanut butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
to 1 cup chopped peanuts or pecans
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter and milk.
- Whip together, then fold in Cool Whip.
- Put crumbled Oreos into a 9 x 13-inch casserole
- Pour mixture over the Oreos.
- Top with chopped nuts; cover and freeze.
- Remove from freezer approximately 5 minutes before serving so it will be easier
Posted by Chefbuzzbuzz at Recipe Goldmine 8/13/2001 4:57 am.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.