Oreo Pistachio Dessert
- 1 (15 ounce) bag Oreo cookies, rolled into crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 small box pistachio Instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix Oreos and butter, divide. Spread 1/2 on bottom of 11 x 8-inch pan. Reserve
other 1/2 of crumbs for top.
- Prepare pudding, using the milk, according to directions on box.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over half cookie crumbs.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes