Peach Cream Freeze
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large can peach pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Fold whipped cream into peach mixture.
- Pour into 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Unmold. Slice.
- Top each serving with additional whipped cream and chopped nuts or maraschino cherry.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes