Peanut Butter Ice Cream Balls
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Combine first 4 ingredients and blend well.
- Scoop ice cream into large balls
and roll in crumb mixture until well coated.
- Freeze until serving time.
- Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes