Pecan Balls Floating in Fudge Sauce
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 4 cups toasted pecan halves
- 4 to 6 cups chocolate sauce
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Scoop very firm ice
cream into a ball about the size of a baseball, rolling between your hands to shape.
- Roll each ice cream ball in toasted pecan halves until well coated; place balls
on baking sheet.
- Place ice cream balls in freezer.
- To serve, cover the bottom of a dessert plate with chocolate sauce (1/4 to 1/2
cup sauce) and place pecan ball in the center of sauce.
Yield: 12 servings