Peppermint Ice Cream Dessert
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups rice cereal
- 1/2 gallon peppermint stick ice cream
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar
- Crust: Place chocolate chips and margarine in large glass bowl and microwave
for 2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in rice cereal.
- Line 10-inch pie plate with mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- Filling: Soften ice cream and fill crust.
- Sprinkle with shavings from chocolate bar.
- Freeze for 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut and serve.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes