Pina Colada Wedges
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons rum extract
- 3 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup
- 2 2/3 cups (7 ounces) Baker's Angel Flake coconut
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and rum until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping, pineapple with syrup and 2 cups of coconut.
- Spread in 8-inch layer pan lined with plastic wrap.
- nvert pan onto serving plate.
- Remove pan and plastic wrap; spread with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.