- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 15 whole Graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, and peanut butter. Beat on low
speed for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Break or cut Graham crackers in half.
- Spread pudding mixture over half of the crackers.
- Top with remaining crackers.
- Wrap and freeze until firm.
May be frozen for up to 1 month.
Posted by Chefbuzzbuzz at Recipe Goldmine 8/13/2001 5:01 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes