- 10 1/2 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 pint lime sherbet
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- 1 pint pineapple sherbet
- 20 macaroons
- Crumble macaroons into coarse crumbs and put two-thirds into the bottom of a
- Cover with one-half of the Cool Whip.
- Cube all ice cream and place on top. Press down very firmly.
- Cover with Cool Whip.
- Top with remaining macaroon crumbs.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove from pan and slice.
These can be kept indefinitely in the freezer if placed in heavy plastic bags.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes