Raspberry Brownie Bowl
- 1 (22.5 ounce) box brownie mix (batter prepared according to the package directions)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10 x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with
nonstick cooking spray. Line with wax paper, and coat the wax paper with nonstick
- Spoon brownie batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes,
or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean; let cool.
- Remove the brownie from the baking sheet and carefully remove the wax paper.
Cut into 2-inch squares.
- Line a 2 1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap and place about half the brownie squares
into the bowl, pressing them together to cover the inside of the bowl.
- Spoon the vanilla ice cream into the bowl, and press it firmly over the brownies.
- Top with half of the remaining brownie squares, then spoon the raspberry sherbet over the
- Cover with the remaining brownie squares.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 to 3 hours, until frozen solid.
- Remove the brownie bowl from the freezer and invert onto a serving platter, removing
the bowl and plastic wrap.
- Frost with the whipped topping.
- Return to the freezer
for 1 to 2 hours, then cover and keep frozen until ready to serve.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Yields 10 to 12 servings.