Raspberry Coconut Ice Cream Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Base and Filling
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 1 cup nuts
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package raspberries (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Use a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Base and Filling: Melt margarine. Mix with brown sugar, Rice Krispies, coconut
- Combine and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove and save 1/2 mixture for topping.
- Press other half into 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Smooth softened ice cream onto hot mixture. This will not spread, so drop evenly,
smooth over top with back of spoon.
- Sprinkle remaining mixture over top and freeze 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve with warm topping.
- Topping: Mix sugar and cornstarch together.
- Add berries and cook until thick.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes