Raspberry Macadamia Dessert
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 32 wafers)
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- Combine wafers, nuts and butter. Press onto bottom of a greased pie pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees F or until golden brown. Let cool.
- In mixing bowl, beat milk, juices and raspberries on a low speed until well blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Pour over crust.
- Cover and freeze for 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer 3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped topping and fresh raspberries or chocolate hearts.
May be frozen for up to 3 months.