Rice Krispies Dessert
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 gallon
vanilla ice cream
- 1 (4 3/4 ounce) package strawberry Danish dessert
- 1 (10
ounce) package frozen or fresh strawberries
- Mix together margarine, sugar, Rice Krispies, coconut, chopped nuts, and almonds.
- Pat half of mixture into bottom of a 9 x 12-inch glass pan.
- Slice 1/2 gallon ice
cream on top of mixture and top with remaining crumbly mixture.
- Freeze overnight
or until firm.
- Topping: Cook Danish dessert following directions on package. Remove from heat
and add strawberries. Cool.
- Cut ice cream dessert into squares and serve with sauce
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.