Rice Krispies Ice Cream Bars
- 3 cups crushed Rice Krispies
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 3/4 cup finely chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
gallon vanilla ice cream
- Topping (your choice)
- Combine Rice Krispies, coconut, pecans, sugar and butter.
- Spread half of the
mixture on the bottom of a 9 x 12-inch cake pan. Pat into place.
- Slice vanilla ice cream and place on top of mixture.
- Spread other half of Rice
Krispies mixture on top.
- To serve, slice into bars and serve with chocolate syrup or other topping of
Serves 8 to 10.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.