Rice Krispies Ice Cream Bars
- 3 cups crushed Rice Krispies
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- Topping (your choice)
- Combine Rice Krispies, coconut, pecans, sugar and butter.
- Spread half of the mixture on the bottom of a 9 x 12-inch cake pan. Pat into place.
- Slice vanilla ice cream and place on top of mixture.
- Spread other half of Rice Krispies mixture on top.
- To serve, slice into bars and serve with chocolate syrup or other topping of
Serves 8 to 10.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes