S'Mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 32 Graham cracker squares
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 gallon brick-style chocolate ice cream
- Arrange 16 of the Graham crackers in bottom of ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2
x 10 1/2 x 1-inch.
- Spread frosting on top of each cracker.
- Spread Marshmallow Creme on one side of remaining crackers.
- Cut ice cream crosswise into four 3/4-inch-thick slices.
- Cut each slice into fourths to make 16 pieces. (Freeze remaining ice cream for another use.)
- Place one ice cream piece on each cracker in pan.
- Top with remaining crackers, marshmallow
sides down, pressing lightly.
- Cover and freeze for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil or plastic wrap; store in freezer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes