Strawberry Daiquiri Dessert
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers, thawed if frozen, split in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons light rum or apricot nectar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Place ladyfinger halves, cut side up, in bottom of an 11 x 7-inch dish. Brush
- Reserve 1 cup whipped topping in small bowl; refrigerate, covered.
- Place cream cheese in food processor; process until fluffy.
- Add remaining whipped
topping, thawed frozen strawberries and daiquiri mix; process with on/off pulses
until blended. Pour over ladyfingers.
- Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer. Allow dish to stand at room temperature 20 to 30 minutes
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping and fresh strawberries, if
- Store any leftover dessert in freezer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes