Strawberry Ice Cream Puffs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 to 10 cooled cream puffs
- Ice cream
- Whipped topping
- Cream Puffs: Place butter and water in pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add flour, all at once. Stir constantly, until it forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Beat each thoroughly.
- Drop onto baking sheet, 3-inches apart.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool.
- Filling: Remove tops and hollow out centers.
- Fill with ice cream.
- Put tops back on.
- Spoon strawberries over and top with whipped topping.