Strawberry Margarita Squares
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 6 cups nonfat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 20 unsalted pretzel sticks, crushed
- Combine berries, juice and liquors. Fold into ice cream.
- Spread into 8-inch pan coated with spray and sprinkle with pretzels.
- Freeze until firm.
Well, I, of course, use full-fat good quality ice cream. Have also used crushed strawberries. As a pie,
make a crust of crushed pretzels, sugar and butter and pour the filling over. Garnish
with fresh whipped cream (oh yeah!), a few whole berries and limes made into twists.
(from Sybil) Posted by FootsieBear at recipegoldmine.com.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes