Strawberry Margarita Squares
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 6 cups nonfat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 20 unsalted pretzel sticks, crushed
- Combine berries, juice and liquors. Fold into ice cream.
- Spread into 8-inch pan coated with spray and sprinkle with pretzels.
- Freeze until firm.
Well, I, of course, use full-fat good quality ice cream. Have also used crushed strawberries. As a pie,
make a crust of crushed pretzels, sugar and butter and pour the filling over. Garnish
with fresh whipped cream (oh yeah!), a few whole berries and limes made into twists.
(from Sybil) Posted by FootsieBear at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes