Swirled Mint Ice Cream Bars
With soaring temperatures, these frosty desserts are a welcomed treat. Rich chocolate
paired with cool mint chocolate chip ice cream offers a refreshing slice of summer.
- 2 1/2 cups (about 22) finely ground creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Semi-Sweet & Premier White Morsels, divided
- 1 container (1.5 quarts) Mint Chocolate Chip DREYER'S or EDY’S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream, slightly softened
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with plastic wrap or foil with edges hanging over
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup morsels over crumb crust.
- Scoop ice cream over morsels; spread evenly with knife or small spatula.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup morsels and press down lightly.
- Freeze for about 2 hours.
- To serve, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Lift dessert out of pan; remove plastic wrap.
- Cut into bars.
- Drizzle with Nesquik.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cooling Time: 2 hr freezing | Servings: 15
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com.