Watermelon Snow Cones
Fun for kids of all ages.
- 1 seedless watermelon
- 1 container vanilla yogurt
- 1 small package sweetened coconut
- 1 package sprinkles or jimmies
- 1 package ice cream cones or paper snow cups
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Using an ice cream scoop, make balls of watermelon and place them in the
freezer on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet for no more than 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and roll in vanilla yogurt and then sweetened coconut,
and top with sprinkles or jimmies.
- Place in an ice cream cone or snow cone cup and enjoy.
Servings will vary.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): National Watermelon Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes