- 2 (16 ounce) cans apricot halves, drained
- 1 box light brown sugar
- 1 to 2 stacks buttery-flavored round crackers, crushed
- 1/2 to 1 cup (1 to 2 sticks) butter or margarine
- In a large casserole dish, put down half the apricot halves.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the apricots until they are covered (this may not take the entire box).
- Cover sugar layer with crushed crackers, then dab the top generously with butter or margarine.
- Repeat layers again, ending with butter or margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until casserole bubbles, about 30 or 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes