- 2 (16 ounce) cans apricot halves, drained
- 1 box light brown sugar
- 1 to 2 stacks buttery-flavored round crackers, crushed
- 1/2 to 1 cup (1 to 2 sticks) butter or margarine
- In a large casserole dish, put down half the apricot halves.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the apricots until they are covered (this may not take the entire box).
- Cover sugar layer with crushed crackers, then dab the top generously with butter or margarine.
- Repeat layers again, ending with butter or margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until casserole bubbles, about 30 or 45 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.