This is terrific served as an accompaniment to any plain meat, roast, fish or
- 4 large, firm bananas
- 1/2 cup gewerztraminer
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise. Soak in gewerztraminer
for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a shallow baking dish in oven.
- Stir in the curry powder and brown sugar.
- Dip the banana pieces into the mixture, turning to coat well, and bake in
same dish about 15 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes