This is terrific served as an accompaniment to any plain meat, roast, fish or
- 4 large, firm bananas
- 1/2 cup gewerztraminer
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise. Soak in gewerztraminer
for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a shallow baking dish in oven.
- Stir in the curry powder and brown sugar.
- Dip the banana pieces into the mixture, turning to coat well, and bake in
same dish about 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.