- 4 bananas, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons apricot or peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons rum, brandy or water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons butter
- Place two banana halves on pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap them
- Mix the preserves and the rum together and spoon over the bananas.
- Sprinkle with chopped mint and lemon zest, and dot each banana with butter.
- Wrap in the foil and bake in a preheated 400 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm.