Baked Candied Cranberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces orange marmalade
- Grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier or brandy (optional)
- Spread cranberries in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with water and sugar.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees F for about 45 minutes or until cranberries
start to pop. Shake pan twice during baking.
- Remove from oven and stir in lemon juice, orange marmalade and liqueur.
- Chill well before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes