Baked Fruit Medley
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 1 (16 ounce) can pear halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced pineapple
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon Angostura Bitters
- Grate rind of citrus fruits. Peel and slice.
- Drain peaches, pears, pineapple and cherries.
- Layer orange and lemon slices and remaining fruit in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine rinds, sugar, flour and bitters and mix well.
- Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot or chilled.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.