- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (29 ounce) can pear halves, drained
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach halves, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar and butter over medium heat until
the butter melts and the sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly; remove from the
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well then
pour the melted sugar mixture over the fruit.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.