Baked Miniature Pumpkin
- 1 small sugar pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut off the top of the pumpkin and scrape out all the seeds.
- Place the butter
or margarine and brown sugar inside the pumpkin and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Put the pumpkin lid back on and place pumpkin in a baking pan with a little water
in the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 30 minutes or until tender.
Yield: 1 miniature pumpkin
can also be baked in the microwave on HIGH for about 10 to 15 minutes.