Baked Miniature Pumpkin
- 1 small sugar pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut off the top of the pumpkin and scrape out all the seeds.
- Place the butter
or margarine and brown sugar inside the pumpkin and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Put the pumpkin lid back on and place pumpkin in a baking pan with a little water
in the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 30 minutes or until tender.
Yield: 1 miniature pumpkin
These can also be baked in the microwave on HIGH for about 10 to 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.