This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baked Raspberries with Brandy Sauce
- 4 cups (2 pints) raspberries (or may use 1 1/2 bags 14 to 16 ounces frozen, without juice)
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup brandy, amaretto or other liquor or liqueur
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place raspberries in ungreased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients except butter until smooth; pour over raspberries.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Stir gently, scraping bottom of dish to loosen sugar and stir into sauce.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 8 (1/2 cup) servings
Source: Betty Crocker's Italian Cooking