- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 bananas
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Confectioners' sugar (for coating)
- Combine first 4 ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Peel bananas and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Dip into batter and fry, on end, in hot oil in skillet until
brown. Pieces brown quickly.
- Turn and brown other end.
- Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve hot.
Serves 4 to 6.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.