This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Bay Laurel Peaches
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach halves, undrained
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- Drain peaches, reserving liquid. Arrange peach halves, cut side up, in an 8-inch
square baking dish. Set peaches aside.
- Combine reserved peach liquid, bay leaf and butter in a saucepan; bring to a boil and boil 1 minutes.
- Add paprika and remaining ingredients to mixture in saucepan, stirring well.
- Pour over peaches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove bay leaf.
Yield: 8 servings