- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 slices bread, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square pan with Pam.
- Mix sugar, flour and beaten eggs.
- Add pineapple and pour into baking dish.
- Toss bread cubes in melted butter and sprinkle on top of pineapple mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes