Breakfast Fruit Plate
- 1 large melon (cantaloupe or honeydew)
- 1 fresh pear, diced
- 1 fresh nectarine, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, strawberries, raspberries or any fresh fruit in season
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup marmalade
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- Grated nutmeg
- Remove seeds and any inedible pulp from melon (do not peel). Section and place
on a dinner plate.
- Combine pear, nectarine, berries, and banana in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe dish, mix marmalade and Kahlua; microwave on HIGH for 30
- Add nutmeg; stir well.
- Pour most of sauce over fruit; stir well. Fill center of each melon section with
- Drizzle remaining sauce over.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.