Bundled Up Peaches
- 5 peaches
- 1 can Hungry Jack biscuits
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 lemon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Peel peaches and cut in half. Roll out each biscuit and wrap one around each
peach half. Pinch dough so peach is completely covered.
- Lay in buttered casserole dish.
- Boil sugar and water for 5 minutes.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Dab butter on and around each peach.
- Squeeze lemon over.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven until biscuits are done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes